Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Black Sheep is moving!


Well, to be precise, Black Sheep's Joseph is moving. And I would be Joseph so there is really no need for me to speak in the third person. This coming Sunday, I will be relocating from Montreal, the place I have called home for 32 years, to Toronto, Canada's film capital. What does this mean for Black Sheep? Nothing really in the long run. It does mean though that right now, I will not be publishing any new posts for the next week or so. I will return next Friday with a brand new review of BRUNO. As you can imagine, I have a few things to do to make this move happen so hopefully you'll forgive my lack of presence in the next week.

See you in Toronto!

(Eek)

3 comments:

Anh Khoi Do said...

Well, good luck with moving to Toronto. Above all, don't you ever support the Maple Leafs :-)

shedenk[dot]com said...

wow good and nice friend,good luck for you,thanks!!!

Car Reviews said...

I have read this post and found it very interesting.