Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Black Sheep Previews: A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET


I don't think I've ever seen any of the original NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET movies. I was never really good with horror films when I was a kid and I tend to avoid them as often as possible even now. It isn't because I don't think they're any good; it's more so because I already have enough trouble sleeping and I don't need bad dreams on top of that.

This new nightmare is being billed as a re-imagining of the now classic Wes Craven series from the 1980's. Directed by music video director, Samuel Bayer, A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET now stars Jackie Earle Haley as the iconic serial killer, Freddy Kruger. The trailer debuted this week and already has the internet all abuzz so I thought I'd share it with you. I already don't want to go to sleep.

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET is scheduled for release on April 20, 2010.

1 comment:

Free Movies said...

A Nightmare on Elm Street is a movie defined by its dual legacies. It's all good scary fun. classic '80s horror...and Johnny Depp dies